White teeth is something everyone wants. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Toothbrush
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
The opposite is true. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Toothbrush
What’s in the Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Just follow the instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the included wand. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Cons and Pros
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. The accessory is not only able to be connected to multiple devices such as Apple, USB or Android, but it can also be connected to your phone to do the treatment whilst you are browsing the internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Toothbrush
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. It’s a good result for those who do not. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
The product is also very safe for teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Questions Snow At Home Teeth Whitening Toothbrush
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.