Everyone wants whiter teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Review Teeth Whitening Products
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Review Teeth Whitening Products
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. This can be used later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit is valued at $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Review Teeth Whitening Products
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those who don’t, it is a great result. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
FAQs Review Teeth Whitening Products
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users even get results that last several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.