White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Review Teeth Whitening Charcoal
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Review Teeth Whitening Charcoal
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. This can be used later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
The Pros and Cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Review Teeth Whitening Charcoal
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. It’s a good result for those who do not. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Question Review Teeth Whitening Charcoal
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Only if you follow the instructions will snow teeth whitening damage your enamel.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.