White teeth is something everyone wants. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Review Power Swabs Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. All of these ingredients come from nature, making them as natural and natural as possible. Review Power Swabs Teeth Whitening
What’s In The Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. Keep this for future use.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Cons and Pros
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Review Power Swabs Teeth Whitening
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
It is also safe for the mouth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
FAQs Review Power Swabs Teeth Whitening
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users even get results that last several years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.