Everyone wants white teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Review Of Smile Science Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Review Of Smile Science Teeth Whitening Kit
What’s In The Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. This can be used later.
- Use the included wand. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. If this occurs, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth. Then, replace the mouthpiece to continue the treatment.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and Cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Review Of Smile Science Teeth Whitening Kit
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. It’s a good result for those who do not. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
It is also safe for the mouth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
FAQs Review Of Smile Science Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users have seen results that can last for years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.