White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Rate Review Home Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Rate Review Home Teeth Whitening
What’s in the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Pros and Cons
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Rate Review Home Teeth Whitening
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Common Questions Rate Review Home Teeth Whitening
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.