White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Premium Home Teeth Whitening System Review
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Premium Home Teeth Whitening System Review
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. This can be used later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit is valued at $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Pros and cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. The accessory is not only able to be connected to multiple devices such as Apple, USB or Android, but it can also be connected to your phone to do the treatment whilst you are browsing the internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Premium Home Teeth Whitening System Review
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. It’s a good result for those who do not. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Common Questions Premium Home Teeth Whitening System Review
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.