Everyone wants whiter teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Peroxide Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Peroxide Teeth Whitening Kit
What’s in the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. You can then follow the below instructions.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. Put this aside to use later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
The Pros and Cons
- The kit is easy to use. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Peroxide Teeth Whitening Kit
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
The product is also very safe for teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Common Questions Peroxide Teeth Whitening Kit
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Only if you follow the instructions will snow teeth whitening damage your enamel.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users even get results that last several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.