White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Iwhite Teeth Whitening Toothpaste Review
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Iwhite Teeth Whitening Toothpaste Review
What’s inside the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the included wand. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Pros and Cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Iwhite Teeth Whitening Toothpaste Review
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. It’s a good result for those who do not. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Common Questions Iwhite Teeth Whitening Toothpaste Review
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.