Everyone wants whiter teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. Snow Teeth Whitening will help us achieve that perfect smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Ice White Teeth Whitening Pen Review
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
The opposite is true. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Ice White Teeth Whitening Pen Review
What’s in the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Put this aside to use later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
The Pros and Cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. All you need is water, and you’re done.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Ice White Teeth Whitening Pen Review
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. It’s a good result for those who do not. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Frequently Asked Question Ice White Teeth Whitening Pen Review
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users even get results that last several years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.