Everyone wants white teeth. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? How To Use Snow Whitening Teeth
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
The opposite is true. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. How To Use Snow Whitening Teeth
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the included wand. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and cons
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions were easy to read and understand. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. How To Use Snow Whitening Teeth
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those who don’t, it is a great result. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Frequently Asked Question How To Use Snow Whitening Teeth
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.