Everyone wants whiter teeth. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? How To Do Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. How To Do Snow Teeth Whitening
What’s in the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. You can then follow the below instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Put this aside to use later.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
Pros and cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. This makes it a great product for people with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. How To Do Snow Teeth Whitening
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. It’s a good result for those who do not. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Frequently Asked Question How To Do Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users even get results that last several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.