White teeth is something everyone wants. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? How Often Can You Do Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. How Often Can You Do Snow Teeth Whitening
What’s Inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will receive much more.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the included wand. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Cons and Pros
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. Instructions are clear and simple to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. The accessory is not only able to be connected to multiple devices such as Apple, USB or Android, but it can also be connected to your phone to do the treatment whilst you are browsing the internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. How Often Can You Do Snow Teeth Whitening
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. It’s a good result for those who do not. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Common Questions How Often Can You Do Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.