White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? How Often Can I Use Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. How Often Can I Use Snow Teeth Whitening
What’s In The Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the included wand. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Others may also find that the product is expensive. This can be an important factor in not purchasing it.
Pros and Cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. The accessory is not only able to be connected to multiple devices such as Apple, USB or Android, but it can also be connected to your phone to do the treatment whilst you are browsing the internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. How Often Can I Use Snow Teeth Whitening
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Question How Often Can I Use Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Whitening: Is it Safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.