Everyone wants white teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum is then enhanced with blue light technology.to really make sure to get that whitening effect.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
What’s Inside the Box?
You don’t just get a serum when you purchase a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customer services were also praised by customers for their ability to quickly respond to any questions or inquiries regarding the company’s product.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and Cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions were easy to read and understand. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. The accessory is not only able to be connected to multiple devices such as Apple, USB or Android, but it can also be connected to your phone to do the treatment whilst you are browsing the internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It is bulky, so it can be tiring to hold the mouthpiece in for up to 20 minutes. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. For those who don’t, it is a great result. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
FAQs How Much Is Snow Teeth Whitening
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.