Everyone wants whiter teeth. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is perfect for those who are busy or have trouble booking an appointment to bleach their teeth with their dentist.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? How Long Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive elements help remove the difficult-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. How Long Snow Teeth Whitening
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. You can then follow the below instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Cons and Pros
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions were easy to read and understand. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. This is also very simple. Just adjust the frequency you use it.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. How Long Snow Teeth Whitening
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. Although the mouthpiece may initially be uncomfortable, many people are able to get used to it after regular use. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
FAQs How Long Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users have seen results that can last for years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.