Everyone wants whiter teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? How Long Do You Leave Snow Teeth Whitening On
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. How Long Do You Leave Snow Teeth Whitening On
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You get so much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Just follow the instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Set this aside for later use.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow is designed to reduce tooth sensitivity, but some people will still experience an increase. This has mostly to do with the user’s tooth health. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. While this might seem a steep price at first glance, it really isn’t. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
The Pros and Cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions were easy to read and understand. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. How Long Do You Leave Snow Teeth Whitening On
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some get used to it, some don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worth It?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. And for those that don’t, the result is just undeniably good. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Common Questions How Long Do You Leave Snow Teeth Whitening On
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening can be used safely.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long will the Effect of Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users even get results that last several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.