Everyone wants white teeth. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Harley Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Also, it contains sodium bicarbonate (commonly known as baking powder). These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. To avoid this, the sodium bicarbonate used in the serum has been properly formulated and regulated.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
The opposite is true. These ingredients are mostly natural and as natural as they can be. Harley Teeth Whitening Review
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes the following:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening mouthpiece along the adaptable input cords. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the included wand. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- Sometimes, you might notice saliva to build up in your mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- You can check the progress of your teeth color after a few weeks by using the shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. It is best to consult your dentist to get his opinion on whether you should proceed with the treatment or any teeth whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
But not all customer reviews are positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Cons and Pros
- The kit is easy to use. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessory is one of the key aspects of why the Whitening Process is pretty simple and flexible. This accessory can be used with multiple devices, including Apple, USB, and Android. You can even connect it to your smartphone to perform the treatment as you browse the web.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Harley Teeth Whitening Review
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
Also, it is extremely safe for your teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
FAQs Harley Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Whitening Damage Enamel?
Only if you follow the instructions will snow teeth whitening damage your enamel.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users can even see results that last fo multiple years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.