White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
YouTube channel Unboxem has Adam’s video review for those who would like to see more. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Ezgo Teeth Whitening Kit Review
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening uses carbamide and hydrogen peroxide. Although too much carbamide is harmful, the formula of Snow Teeth Whitening ensures that the right amount is used to reach the threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
The opposite is true. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Ezgo Teeth Whitening Kit Review
What’s in the Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Just follow the instructions.
- The LED whitening mouthpiece should be placed along with the adaptable input cables. Set this aside for later use.
- Use the included wand. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime the wands, twist the bottom three or four times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This is 21 days of teeth-whitening. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
While Snow was formulated with less effect on tooth sensitivity in mind, there are still people who will still notice an increase in tooth sensitivity. This is mostly due to the user’s oral health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit has a value of $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. The blue light tool does not work as intended, according to most.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and Cons
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Ezgo Teeth Whitening Kit Review
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
Common Questions Ezgo Teeth Whitening Kit Review
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.