Everyone wants whiter teeth. It can be pretty to maintain, though, and in some cases, it can be too pricey. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work Without The Light
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum then is enhanced with blue light to really get that whitening result.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains hydrogen peroxide and carbamide, both of which are known to be effective for inner teeth whitening. Too much carbamide can damage teeth. The serum used in Snow Teeth Whitening has been formulated to ensure that you don’t use too much.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Some of these stains include those made by coffee, soda, as well as wine surfaces.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work Without The Light
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. This can be used later.
- You can use the regular wands or the special gold one. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This can be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. In just 21 days, users have seen surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a popular method for whitening teeth. While the results are different for each person, many have seen positive results. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
While those with difficult-to-remove stains may not experience the same impact as those who do not, some people have noted that their teeth have become a little whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Pros and cons
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable treatment – You decide how much brightness you want for your smile. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. It is not necessary to remove any acids or sticky formulas. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Gentle Formula – Snow’s Serum is pretty well known for its gentleness. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work Without The Light
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Some people may experience minor sensitivity after using the serum.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also safe for the mouth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Question Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work Without The Light
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow Tooth Whitening damage enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users even get results that last several years. Users who know how to brush their teeth can be protected for life.