Everyone wants white teeth. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. You can also read below to learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work On Veneers
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit is a home-whitening kit which promises great results after one month of use. It also promises to have little to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
It also contains sodium bicarbonate, commonly known as baking soda. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
This sodium bicarbonate, however, can have negative effects if used in excess. Baking soda can scratch off enamel if used too often. This could lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work On Veneers
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will receive much more.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. Keep this for future use.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- When done, rinse the mouth and mouthpiece with water. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge: For best results, start with this challenge. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit is valued at $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. Calculating the cost per session comes to less than two dollars, which is much cheaper than most other products. It’s even cheaper than a regular dentist appointment.
Customers have been very complimentary about the effectiveness of this product. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
However, not all customer feedback is good. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Cons and Pros
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. It is easy to do, just adjust how often you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. You only need water to clean up.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum, also known as Gentle Formula, is a very gentle formula. As such, it is pretty good for users who have sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work On Veneers
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece. Let’s admit it. Just looking at this mouthpiece might make you uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people adjust to it; others do not.
- It can be pretty warm. The LED light inside the mouthpiece may become quite warm after a short time in your mouth. This can cause discomfort for some.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict, Is it Worth the Cost?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. The process is flexible, you do not need to lie flat while doing the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It has been formulated so that only the people with the most sensitive teeth can feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. It’s a worthwhile investment, so if your budget allows it.
Common Questions Does Snow Teeth Whitening Work On Veneers
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
For your safety, we recommend that you visit your dentist before you apply or undergo any Teeth Whitening program.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these factors include smoking and regular intake of foods and beverages that are prone to staining teeth, such as wine. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.