White teeth are something that everyone wants to have. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Dentist Recommended Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Teeth Whitening, a kit for at-home whitening, promises results after a month of regular use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
Having said that, potassium bicarbonate could also be harmful if it is used in excessive amounts. Baking soda, being abrasive, can cause teeth to become sensitive if it “scratches” too much of the enamel. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Peppermint oil, for aroma and flavoring, is then added.
The opposite is true. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Dentist Recommended Teeth Whitening Kit
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You’ll get much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening comes in a package that includes:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
Snow Teeth Whitening Kit: How to use?
Use the shade guide before starting the treatment to determine your shade. Follow the steps below.
- Prepare the LED-whitening mouthpiece with the adaptable input cables. Keep this for future use.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. You can use either the regular wands (or the special gold ones) or the kit.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Newer wands make take a bit of time to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- For the desired time, place the LED in your mouth. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means 21 straight days of teeth whitening. Within these 21 days, users have seen some surprising results.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a popular method for whitening teeth. While the results are different for each person, many have seen positive results. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. When you calculate the price per session, the cost is only $2. This is cheaper than the other options. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
The product has been praised by many customers for its effectiveness. Most have noticed excellent results while also feeling less sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow’s weakness is a defective LED mouthpiece. The most common complaint is that the blue-light tool does not function as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Pros and Cons
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. The 9 to 30-minute treatment can be done while you do other activities.
- Customizable Treatment- You can adjust how much your smile will brighten. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- It is easy to clean the product after use. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only does this accessory able to connect to multiple devices (Apple, USB, or Android), but you can also connect it to your phone and do the treatment while scrolling the internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. It’s important to note that it takes 21 to 30 days of treatment to achieve the best results. Dentist Recommended Teeth Whitening Kit
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It can be quite bulky to hold in your mouth, especially for long periods of time. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Minor sensitivity can occur – Even though the serum has a gentle texture, some users may still feel their teeth becoming more sensitive.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening, in my opinion, is an excellent product that is well worth the money. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those who don’t, it is a great result. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
The product is also very safe for teeth. Only those with the most sensitive of teeth will notice the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Questions Dentist Recommended Teeth Whitening Kit
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening has a low risk.
It is important to consult with your dentist to ensure that you are safe before undergoing or applying any Teeth Whitening programs.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.