Everyone wants white teeth. However, maintaining it can be costly and difficult. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your home. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
For a more visual experience, you can watch Adam’s video review on his Unboxem Youtube Channel . Read below to find out more about Snow Teeth Whitening
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Consumer Report Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive substances help remove even the most difficult stains. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. That is why the sodium bicarbonate in the serum is properly regulated and formulated to avoid such instances.
Last, the peppermint is added as a flavoring and scent.
In fact, these ingredients are not as “chemical” or intimidating as they appear. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Consumer Report Teeth Whitening Review
What’s inside the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will receive much more.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use Snow Teeth Whitening kit
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- Use the wand provided in the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. You can paint your nails in the same way.
- You can use the LED mouthpiece for 10 to 30 minutes. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- When you notice saliva in your mouth, remove the mouthpiece and rinse it. Take off the mouthpiece when this happens and rinse out your mouth.
- Rinse the mouth and mouthpiece thoroughly with water. You can repeat the treatment up to three times daily if you wish.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
While results vary for different people, most have achieved positive results with the Snow Teeth Whitening regime. Some have seen their whitest teeth two shades lighter from the first treatment until after a month of regular usage.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. For sure, ask your dentist about the effects on your teeth and if the treatment is right for you.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
Pros and cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions were easy to read and understand. While you are doing the treatment, you can do other things.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There aren’t many acids or formulas that need to be washed off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging Accessories – The included charging accessories is one of the main reasons why the Whitening Process has been made so flexible and simple. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum Gentle Formula is well-known for its gentleness. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. This is an important fact, as you’ll need a treatment of 21 days up to a whole month in order to see the best results. Consumer Report Teeth Whitening Review
You can also find out more about Cons
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It’s a little bulky and can be a bit tiring to keep it in your mouth from 9 to 20 hours at a stretch. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening has a good price and is worth every penny. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. Besides, it is a pretty flexible process you don’t need to lie down as you do the treatment.
It is also extremely safe for the teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
It may appear expensive, but if it’s a one-time investment for a full month of treatment, it can actually be less costly in the end than other options. It is worth the investment if you are able to afford it.
FAQs Consumer Report Teeth Whitening Review
Snow Whitening is it safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth bleaching won’t harm enamel as long as it is used in accordance with the instructions.
The best way to achieve the desired effects with the least amount of side effects is to adhere to the product instructions. The thirty-minute rule is one of them.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening can produce results that last up to a year, depending on a number of factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. You can even live a long time if you know how to care for your teeth.