Everyone wants whiter teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening allows us to achieve a perfect white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening allows you to whiten your teeth at home. Snow Teeth whitening is a great option for people who can’t find time to visit their dentist and are too busy.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Below you can read more about Snow Teeth Whitening.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Call Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The product also claims to have minimal side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. This serum will then be enhanced with blue-light technology.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. These stains are caused by a variety of substances, including wine, soda, and coffee.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Being an abrasive substance, there is a danger of baking soda “scratching” off too much enamel, which may cause sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. Most of these ingredients are all naturally occurring, so they are as natural as natural can be. Call Snow Teeth Whitening
What’s In The Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits don’t come with a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
The teeth shade guide can be used to check your current shade before you start the treatment. Once done, just follow the instructions below
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use either the regular or special gold wands.
- Twist the bottom of the wands three or four times to prime the wands. It may take some time for newer wands to prime.
- Paint the teeth with the wand. Paint your nails the same as you would when painting teeth.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could range from 10 to 30 min.
- You might find that your saliva is accumulating in the mouth. You can remove the mouthpiece from the device and then rinse your mouth.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. If desired, repeat the treatment daily.
- After a few days, you can refer to the shade chart again to determine how much the color of your teeth has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
To see the best results, it is recommended to begin with the Snow 21-day challenge. This means teeth whitening for 21 consecutive days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening results can vary from person to person. However, the majority of people have had positive results. Some people have even seen their teeth turn two shades whiter from the start of the treatment to one month after regular use.
Obviously, those who have hard-to-remove teeth stains will not have as impactful an effect as those without; still, some have noticed their teeth getting at least a shade whiter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
The Snow At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit costs $79.00. It may appear expensive at first but isn’t. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. Even compared to an actual dentist visit, it is a much cheaper alternative.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Many have experienced excellent results as well as feeling less sensitivity.
Snow’s customers also appreciated the speedy response to their questions and inquiries.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Snow has a few weaknesses, including a mouthpiece with faulty LEDs. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Other people also find it expensive, and this can be a big factor in them not purchasing the product.
The Pros and Cons
- Easy and Simple Use – The whitening kit can be used with ease. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable Treatment – You can change how much you want your smile to brighten. You can adjust the frequency of use.
- After using the product, there isn’t much to clean. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. Just water is all you need to wash away the sticky formulas.
- Charging Accessories: The charging accessory included is a key reason why the Whitening Process can be so simple and flexible. Not only is this accessory compatible with a variety of devices (Apple USB, Android, and USB), you can connect it directly to your mobile phone while browsing the Internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. This is a pretty important fact detail since you will need 21 days to a month of treatment to get your best results. Call Snow Teeth Whitening
The Cons of Using
- The Mouthpiece – Let’s face it, looking at that mouthpiece can already make some people uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can get quite warm. The LED in the mouthpiece gets pretty hot after a while in the mouth.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Overall, I would say that Snow Teeth Whitening is a pretty good product, and it is extremely worth it. Some people may find the mouthpiece uncomfortable at first, but with continued use, they can adjust. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
The product is also very safe for teeth. It is designed so only those with the most sensitivity will feel a difference.
While it may seem expensive initially, it is not if you consider it a one-time cost for a month’s treatment. This can end up being cheaper than many alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Question Call Snow Teeth Whitening
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening is pretty safe.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the best possible results with minimal or no side effects. You should not use the product for more than thirty minutes per day.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening results can last a full year, depending upon many factors.
Smoking and drinking wine, among other foods and drinks that can stain teeth are some of factors. Some users have seen results that can last for years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.