Everyone wants whiter teeth. Although it is a beautiful thing to have, it can also be expensive. Snow Teeth Whitening can help you achieve that white smile.
Snow Teeth Whitening is a teeth-whitening product that allows you to get your teeth whitening fix in the comfort of your own home. Even people who are too busy and have difficulty booking a teeth-whitening appointment with their dentist will find plenty of benefits from Snow Teeth Whitening.
YouTube’s Unboxem channel has a video review by Adam for those who prefer a more visual experience. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth whitening? Best Time To Use Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening is an at-home-whitening kit that promises good results after 1 month of good use. The kit also promises little or no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening’s ingredients contain hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, which are well-known ingredients for inner teeth whitening. While too much carbamide peroxide can be pretty harmful to the teeth, the serum in Snow Teeth Whitening is formulated exactly as not to put in too much to get over that threshold.
This product also contains sodium bicarbonate, more commonly known as “baking soda”. These abrasive ingredients help remove the harder-to-remove stains. These stains can be caused by wine, coffee, and soda.
The sodium bicarbonate may also cause adverse effects when used excessively. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. The sodium bicarbonate is formulated and properly regulated to prevent such incidents.
Finally, peppermint essential oil is added to enhance the flavor and aroma.
These ingredients may seem intimidating and “chemical,” but they are actually the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Best Time To Use Snow Teeth Whitening
What’s in the Box?
Snow Teeth Whitening Kits are more than just a serum. You will get a whole more than that.
Snow Teeth Whitening contains:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One whitening serum with a wand extra-strength
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
It is important to brush your teeth for at least two minutes before beginning a teeth-whitening treatment. You can use the teeth color guide to see what shade you are. Just follow the instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Keep this for future use.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. You can either use the regular wands or the special gold one.
- Twist three to four times the bottom of each wand. Prime newer wands may take a little time.
- Paint the teeth using the wand. In a similar manner, you can also paint nails.
- Place the LED mouthpiece in your mouth for the desired amount of time. This could be between 10 to 30 minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- After completing the treatment, rinse your mouth with water and remove the mouthpiece. Repeat the treatment as often as daily, if preferred.
- After following the treatment for a few weeks, you can use the shade guide again to check your progress on how much your teeth shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day Challenge is the recommended way to start. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. Users have experienced some amazing results within 21 days.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Many people have experienced a two-tone change in their teeth from the start to the end of the Snow Teeth Whitening treatment.
Some people have noticed that their teeth are at least one shade lighter.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow has been designed to have a lessened effect on tooth sensitivity. However, some people may still feel a greater sensitivity. This largely depends on the health of the teeth. So to be sure, it is recommended to visit and ask your dentist’s advice about the overall effect on your teeth as well as if you should go with the treatment or any teeth-whitening programs.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. Although this price may seem steep at first, it is not. If you calculate the cost per use, it comes out to less than $2 per whitening session, which is a lot cheaper compared to most of the competition. It is even a lot cheaper compared to a full-on dentist appointment.
Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the product. The majority of customers reported great results while feeling less sensitive.
Snow’s Customer Service was also praised for their promptness in responding to inquiries and questions about the products.
Not all feedback from customers is positive. Some of Snow’s weaknesses include getting a faulty LED mouthpiece. Most cite the problem with the blue light tool not functioning as intended.
Others also find the product kind of expensive, which can be a huge factor in not buying the product.
Pros and cons
- It’s easy and simple to use the kit. The instructions are pretty helpful and easy to follow. You can even do other things while doing the 9 to 30 minutes of treatment.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- Simple Clean-up – There really is not much to clean up after using the product. There are not many sticky formulas or acids to wash off. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. The accessory is not only able to be connected to multiple devices such as Apple, USB or Android, but it can also be connected to your phone to do the treatment whilst you are browsing the internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. The serum is good for sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Best Time To Use Snow Teeth Whitening
- The Mouthpiece- Let’s not deny that the mere sight of this mouthpiece is enough to make many people uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people get used to it, and some don’t.
- It can become very warm. After a few minutes, the LED light can become extremely warm in your mouth. For some, this can increase the discomfort.
- Even though the serum is gentle, some people still experience a slight sensitivity in their teeth after using it.
Overall Verdict: Is It Worthwhile?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. There may be some discomfort at first with the mouthpiece, but many people will get over it. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. It’s a very flexible procedure, and you don’t have to lay down while you perform the treatment.
The product is also very safe for teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
Price-wise, while it might seem expensive at first glance, it really isn’t if you count it as a one-time investment for one month of treatment, which can be cheaper in the long run than most alternatives. As such, if you have the budget for it, it is a worthy investment.
Frequently Asked Question Best Time To Use Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Whitening – Is it safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
That said, to be entirely safe, it is recommended to check your dentist and have a complete dental check-up before applying or undergoing any Teeth Whitening Programs.
Does Snow-Tooth Whitening Damage the Enamel on Teeth?
Snow teeth whitening won’t damage enamel only if used as directed.
To get the best results and minimal side effects, it is important that consumers follow the instructions on the product. To avoid side effects, it is important to adhere to the 30-minute rule per day.
How Long does Snow Whitening Last?
Snow Teeth Whitening’s results can last for around a full calendar year, depending on many factors.
These factors include regular consumption of wine and foods that stain teeth. Some users have seen results that can last for years. If users are aware of how to properly care for their teeth, they may even be able to enjoy a lifetime of safety.