Everyone wants whiter teeth. While it may be expensive to maintain, in it is worth the effort. However, that does not mean that we should just give up on getting that perfect white smile, and that’s what Snow Teeth Whitening is for.
Snow Teeth Whitening, a teeth-whitening solution that you can use at home, is the perfect way to brighten your smile. Snow Teeth whitening is great for people that are too busy to book an appointment with their dental office.
Those who want more of a visual experience can watch this video review from Adam on his YouTube channel Unboxem. Learn more about Snow Teeth Whitening by reading below.
What is Snow Teeth Whitening? Active Ingredient In Snow Teeth Whitening
Snow Teeth Whitening promises to deliver good results within a month. It promises minimal to no side effects.
Snow Teeth Whitening has a serum that was made with well-crafted,well-measured but safe and effective ingredients. The serum is enhanced by blue light technology to ensure that the whitening effect is achieved.
Snow Teeth Whitening includes hydrogen, and carbamide peroxide. Too many carbamide peroxides can cause damage to teeth. However, the serum is designed to make sure that it doesn’t go over the threshold.
Baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate, is also present. These abrasive components help remove those stains that are more difficult to remove. Coffee, soda and wine are some of the stains that can cause it to occur.
That said, this sodium bicarbonate can also have adverse effects if applied too much. Baking soda is an abrasive material, and it can “scratch” away too much enamel. This may lead to sensitive teeth. This is why sodium bicarbonate, which is present in the serum, is formulated properly to avoid any such situations.
Lastly, peppermint oil is added for flavoriing and smell.
While these ingredients seem to be too intimidating and “chemical,” they are, in fact, the opposite. The majority of these ingredients occur naturally, so they’re as natural as it gets. Active Ingredient In Snow Teeth Whitening
What’s Inside the Box?
When you get a Snow Teeth Whitening Kit, you just don’t get a serum. You’ll get much more.
Inside each package of Snow Teeth Whitening, include:
- Two Whitening serum wands
- One extra-strength whitening serum wand
- An LED blue-light wired mouthpiece.
- An adaptor for different common devices
- A shade guide.
How to Use the Snow Teeth Whitening Kit
Before starting a teeth whitening session., it is recommended to brush your teeth thoroughly for two minutes. You can also use the teeth shade guide to compare which shade you are before you begin the treatment. You can then follow the below instructions.
- Prepare the LED whitening Mouthpiece and adaptable input cords. Put this aside to use later.
- Use one of the wands provided by the kit. Use the regular wands, or the gold special one.
- To prime your wands, you should twist the bottoms of the wands 3 or 4 times. The priming of newer wands can take some time.
- Paint your teeth using the wand. in a similar way, you would in painting nails
- The LED mouthpiece can be placed in your mouth between 10 and 30 minutes. This could be anything between 10 and thirty minutes.
- You may notice that saliva builds up in your mouth. When this happens, take off the mouthpiece, rinse your mouth, then put the mouthpiece back to continue treatment.
- Once you are done, rinse with water the mouth and the mouthpiece. If you prefer, repeat this treatment every day.
- The shade guide can be used again after you have followed the treatment for several weeks to see how your teeth’s shade has changed.
Snow Teeth Whitening Effects
Snow 21-day challenge is recommended for best results. This means that you will be whitening your teeth for 21 straight days. The results users achieved in just 21 days are quite surprising.
Snow Teeth Whitening has produced positive results for most people. Some even have seen their teeth grow two shades of white from the beginning of the treatment until one month of regular use.
Although those with hard-to-remove stains on their teeth will not see the same results as those without, many have reported that they have seen at least a slight improvement.
Snow Teeth Whitening Side Effects
Snow was designed with a reduced effect on tooth sensitive, but there are still some who may experience an increase. It is mainly a matter of the user’s dental health. To be sure, you should visit your dentist and ask for his advice on the overall effects of the treatment as well as whether or not to go ahead with any teeth-whitening program.
Snow Teeth Whitening Price
Snow’s At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit retails for $79.00. This might appear to be a high price, but it’s not. The cost per usage is less than $2, which makes it cheaper compared to the majority of competitors. This is cheaper than going to the dentist.
Many customers have praised the product’s effectiveness. Many customers have reported excellent results and reduced sensitivity.
They also praised Snow’s customer service on their quickness to respond to questions and inquiries about the company’s products.
Nevertheless, not all feedback from the customers is positive. Snow’s flaws include a faulty mouthpiece. Many cite that the blue light tool doesn’t work as it should.
Some people find the product to be expensive, which is a major factor that can prevent them from buying it.
The Pros and Cons
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – Using the whitening kit is pretty plain sailing. The instructions are easy to understand and follow. You can also do other things during the 9-30 minute treatment.
- Customizable Treatment: You can choose how brightly you want to have your smile. Even if that is pretty simple, you just need to adjust how frequently you use the product.
- Easy Clean-up – After using the product there’s not much left to do. There aren’t a lot of sticky formulas to wash away or acids. What you need is just water, and you are done with the cleanup.
- Charging accessories – This charging accessory is an important part of what makes the Whitening Process so flexible. The accessory is not only able to be connected to multiple devices such as Apple, USB or Android, but it can also be connected to your phone to do the treatment whilst you are browsing the internet.
- Snow’s Serum has a reputation for being gentle. It is, therefore, a good choice for those with sensitive teeth. It is important to know that you need to do the treatment for 21 days or a full month to see your best results. Active Ingredient In Snow Teeth Whitening
- The Mouthpiece: Let’s be honest, just looking at the mouthpiece may make you uncomfortable. It is a bit bulky, and it might be pretty tiring to hold it in your mouth for 9 to 20 minutes at a time. Some people adapt to it, others don’t.
- It can get pretty warm – The LED light in the mouthpiece can get pretty warm after a few minutes in your mouth, which can add to the discomfort to some.
- Can cause minor sensitivity – Despite the gentleness of the serum, some can still feel that their teeth have become more sensitive after their use of the product.
Overall Verdict – Is It Worth it?
Snow Teeth Whitening was a great product and well worth the price. While there may be an initial discomfort with the mouthpiece, some people can get over it with regular use. For those that do, the results are undeniably great. It is also a flexible treatment, so you don’t have to lie down.
The product is also very safe for teeth. It is formulated exactly so that only those who have the most sensitive teeth will feel the difference.
The price may seem high at first, but it isn’t when you think of it as an investment that will last for one month. In the long term, this can be more affordable than most other alternatives. If you can afford it, this is an investment worth making.
Frequently Asked Question Active Ingredient In Snow Teeth Whitening
Is Snow Whitening Safe?
Snow Whitening, although it is a safe product, can cause skin irritation.
To be safe, you should always consult your dentist for a full dental examination before applying any Teeth Whitening Programmes.
Does Snow Teeth Whitening Damage Enamel?
Snow teeth whitening will not damage enamel if it is used according to the directions.
It is important for consumers to follow the instruction on the product to get the best effects and little to no side effects. One such thing is to not exceed the thirty-minute per day rule of using the product.
How Long Does the Snow Whitening Effect Last?
Snow teeth whitening’s effects can last from a few months to an entire calendar year.
Some of these include smoking, and drinking foods and beverages like wine that tend to stain the teeth. Some users may even experience results lasting for several years. As long as users know how to take off their teeth and they might even be safe for life.